Thursday, July 14, 2011

Worst days of my life.

Worried about exams.
Worried about Uni.
Worried about my future.
Worried about my piano aural exams.
Been tired physically from running around too much.
Been tired mentally from thinking too much.
Not much progress in my Japanese proficiency.
Getting old.
Amazon is still not dropping the price on my Blu-Rays.
Video games aren't getting any cheaper.
Fanboy jerks everywhere.
Douchebags in school.
Tons of homework.
TV isn't as good as they used to be.
Music getting more teeth-grating by the release.
Films getting generic by the release.
Video games all delayed.
Teeth not getting any whiter.
Acne not going anywhere.
Rib outlines still visible.
Acne scars everywhere.
Chicken Pox scars everywhere.
Nose still has blackheads.
Voice still unheard.
Knees still look like door knobs.
Hair still dryer than my lips.
Did I mention dry lips?
Allergies acting up since 2008.
Right eye still flaking skin.
Almost legal age. Still not feeling like I want to grow up.
Leaving Brunei in a year. WHO WILL CUT MY HAIR?
Worried of cancer. All cancers.
Worried of diabetes.
Worried of a stroke.
Social levels at a stand-still.
Still mending a broken friendship.
Still harbouring lovey-dovey wishful thoughts.
Still getting mixed signals.
Abandonment issues coming back.
Still no news on the Japan trip.
Secrets I want to share, but alas can't.
Can't find a shop to print my cards.
Can't find a second-hand electone.
Spiritually confused.
*censored* confused.
Still not doing sports, which is bad for my heart.
Thinking of the regrets I've made.

Normally I'm not this kind of person but lately all the stress has been getting to me. The first time I felt like this in years. =( LOL emo teenage rant. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment